Skip to main content

Digital Movie

Hey! 

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to talk about my digital movie class in where I created and edited my own advert.

For one of my assignments I had to create and edit my own advert. Before I could start filming, I had to come up with an idea and a storyboard. after I had them created I could then go out and film my shots I needed. I had to include 6 different shots like, long shot, point of view, medium shot, high angle shot and over the shoulder shot. Once I had the shots I needed decided I then I began filming the shot with these requirements. 





After I had the shots I needed I then had to place the film files onto my computer in college. I then placed them into my Footage folder for my assignment. I then opened up Adobe Premiere Pro 2015 and began editing the footage. It took me an average of 4-5 hours to have the editing process completed.

Next I downloaded the sound of music I wanted to add to my overall piece. As my theme was based around Christmas, I kept to a Christmas song! After I had the song add to my clips, I then used the pen tool in premiere to change the loudness of the song.

Then once I was happy, I then decided to add effects to my clips, I added film effects like faded it, or white faded out. They helped make my advert more realistic. They also made it to be more intergang. I had a lot of fun while doing this!

Finally, once I was finished with the editing process, I then began to export the video file! This was a very easy process as all I had to do was hit export, export media and then select the placement of where I wanted the file to go to. I then renamed the file to what I wanted to call it, and then I hit export. It took a few minutes to export. It is that simple.

Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or comment below!

See you next week! 
Bye for now ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns

Hey!  Today I am going to be talking about the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns. Analysis The very first step in any campaign is the analysis step. It is the stepping stone to your campaign. If you do this step correct and see its benefits, it will set up the campaign to succeed. What is analysis? Analysis is concerned with looking at where we are (the company/business/product/brand etc.) now in terms of where we are positioned in the market place and what the digital opportunities are. Companies in general should conduct a competitor analysis to identify how their competitors are performing within the digital sector. Conducting an internal analysis using SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) will help identify the company's skill and knowledge with respect to digital marketing. You must decide on the specify target audience in this step and the age group of the audience you are trying to sell to. Rememb

Identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.

Hey Guys!  Today I am going to identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimizations, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns. Social Media Marketing A social media presence is a necessity for many customer-driven enterprises, as it will give the impression of a more immediate connection between the customer and the seller. Campaigns spread through social media are believed the have a more resonance because they are usually discovered thought links shared by trusted sources. This allows advertisers target their message to a very specific audience, providing the potential for better results. Buffer: Buffer unlike Hootsuite isn't a free application. You can have up to ten free posts and then you have to pay to use it. It works with the social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. This app works the same way as Hootsuite works, you can sche

Strengths and Weakness of E-Tools

Social Media Marketing Advantages of social media marketing In Expensive. Widely Available.  Easy to use and easy to run a campaign. Business tool available. Scheduling posts. Specify Audience. Accessible.  Can be area specific. Can give links and graphics to represent and link the page to relevant pages. Increased Brand Recognition. More Opportunities to Convert. Higher conversion rates. Increased Inbound Traffic. Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time. Disadvantages of social media marketing Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time.   Blogger Strengths of blog Blogs are to express your feelings through words. You can post your interests for the whole world to see. Blogger is the number one blogging tool in the world. Owned by Google, which means